Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The property is located 2 km away from Belem Historical Area and 2.5 km from Lisbon City Centre. Famous Alcantara River side with restaurants and walking area is located just 300 m walk from guest house. The nearest airport is 8 km from our Guest House. Great location offers 30 min ride to the Cascais city and connection to the most popular Atlantic ocean beaches. The Alcantara Terrra Station is 3 minutes' walk away and provides direct access to the romantic city of Sintra.Large supermarkets such as Lidl, Auchan and Pingo Doce are located just 5 min walk from Guest House
All rooms are equipped with free Wi-FI and flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioner. Some rooms have a private bathroom, and some have access to shared bathroom facilities. The interior of the Guest House was inspired by Atlantic Ocean with blue-white colours and Vintage decorations. In our kitchen you will always find washing machine, free snacks, kettle, coffee, tea and other self-catering units. C&O Guest House Lisbon features certain rooms with city views.
C&O Guest House Lisbon Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00
Breakfast not included
Reception times from 11:00 to 18:00
Please advice arrival time.
Maximum stay is 14 days Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>