Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
※ CANCELLATION POLICY ( % of the total room charge)
3 days before your check-in date - 20 %
2 days before your check-in date - 40 %
1 day before your check-in date - 60 %
On the day of your check-in date - 100 %
No show - 100 %
No reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The reception is open from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
We can keep your luggage until your check-in if you arrive at the hostel early on the day.
Please feel free to ask our reception staff.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For group dormitory reservations, please be aware that there is the possibility that the group will be divided into multiple rooms in order to maintain the room environment.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
On the first floor is BERTH Coffee, where you can enjoy our famed artisanal coffee and enjoy the lively atmosphere of the neighbourhood. The basement lounge, furnished with comfortable hand-made lounges and high-tables, is a space where you can relax and listen to good music from our DJ table while enjoying a drink and meal from our extensive bar and kitchen.
Beyond all borders.
Please enjoy the space where neighbours and guests from around the world come together.
We look forward to your stay with us. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Schoonste Hostel, Hostel Keten
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>