Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A 25% deposit is needed in order to book and secure a reservation with us. This deposit is only refundable when we are given 30 days notice prior to the arrival date. Otherwise the 25% deposit is non-refundable when given notice for cancelling within the 30 days of your reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group check in time is 2pm unless pre arranged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All guests must be aged 19 or over at the time of check-in. In addition, it is required to pay $10.00 CAD each for the key deposit, which is refunded back after your stay. Every individual needs to have a key.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our hostel is walking distance to many attractions, restaurants, public transit, and nightlife - and if you're overwhelmed by the choices we have a kick-ass staff that can help you plan your time while you're here.
Cambie Gastown Hostel has very special member of the team, Oreo the cat. Do you feel homesick or lonely? Our lovable fluffy friend will help you out!
From beer to bed to breakfast the Cambie Hostel @ Gastown is the best way to stay in the most historic district in the city. You can party like a local downstairs at the busiest bar in BC or chill upstairs with travelers from around the world in our hostel common room equipped with full kitchen amenities, TV and a big comfy couch. However, if you are after a quiet night in, please see our front desk staff for complimentary earplugs or a room on the second floor. When the day is done and you're falling asleep in a comfortable bed, you can look forward to a delicious breakfast menu at a discounted price to guests (with hash browns, toast, eggs, and sausage/ham/bacon & vegetarian option available).
Home to one of Vancouver's busiest and most diverse bars, The Cambie has become a Vancouver institution. Rock and Roll, Hip Hop, Classics, and pretty much everything else resound off the jukebox nightly. If you fit into a scene or live outside the mainstream you belong in our bar. Students, artists, scenesters, hipsters and professionals (so pretty much everyone) pack the bar every night so it is never the same.
- We are unable to check in people under the age of 19 OR people residing in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver (i.e. locals)
- Government issued Photo ID required for EACH person checking in Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>