Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
38 bed hostel – With two patios, full equiped kitchen, laundry and free wifi. 8th avenue 14-17 zone 1. We have security 24/7. We include breakfast all you can eat from 8 to 10 AM: Include coffee, tea, pancakes and season fruits.
We have the most competitive price in the market so the hostel remains full of young travelers. We have deals for long term stays or groups larger than eight people. We also have a common computer, security camera circuit, refrigerator full of beers, city maps and vibrant atmosphere. Laundry machines, hot water, green patio, and common hall so you make new friends.
The kitchen is open so you can cook and share meals with friends and save money. The grocery store is right at the corner. We sell ice cold beers but you can buy outside your favorite spirit and drink it at our common area. Fridays and Saturdays are perfect to go party few blocks from hostel.
This Hostel is run by a young local family that loves to travel and know very well Guatemala City and the whole country. We can help you organize your whole trip around Guatemala.
Any taxi driver should know the direction and should charge no more than US$10.00 if coming from airport. It is pretty easy to locate the property in zone 1.
We recommend to see the picture we have of our front view to identify easily the hostel. The door is black and has a small paper with the name. No big signs outside.
We have the Transmetro bus station called “Estacion Belen” 10 meters from the entrance to the hostel.
Credit cards accepted (MasterCard and Visa). Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>