Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation/ No show 50% fee
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Each of the 46 ultra-comfortable sleeping capsules of the Capsule Hostels Tallinn feature safe lockers for your luggage, innovative memo foam mattress and pillow, towel, Ionizer that purifies air in the capsule, private ventilation, flat-screen TV, SMART TV, screencast, securely lockable safe, day and night light modes, headphones for private listening to music, earplugs for a restful sleep, USB charger, mirror in capsule.
All capsules are connected to a fire protection system for extra security. Magnet card and code access throughout the hostel.
Capsule Hostels Tallinn Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
We have a possibility for a fully automated self-check-in process.
We have a 24/7 check-in check-out self-service kiosk so if you are late, no worries, you will get access codes from a kiosk. If there is nobody at reception currently and if any problems feel free to call us.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorize your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included but it is possible to purchase from a vending machine coffee and food or nearby 24/7 gas station.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age without adult supervision.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>