Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our attractive restaurant is known for its great, local selection of fresh seafood, as well as international and vegetarian options. Our bar offers the best coffee in town, fresh home-made smoothies, ice cold beers and a selection of cocktails.
Our place is fantastic to relax and enjoy amazing views, either in one of the open air lounges, or in one of the hammocks on our private dock. You can grab a book from our exchange, a game to play with friends or a tube to relax in the water. If you feel more adventurous you can book a tour with us to any of the local attractions such as beaches and waterfalls, or rent a jet-ski, kayak, canoe or paddle board (50% discount for our guests!) to explore the beautiful area on your own. We have free WiFi and a travel and tour desk and are happy to help you enjoy this amazing place as well as help you with your onward travel. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Casa Rosada conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card through TAB
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 7:00 to 20:00
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>