Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation for group booking cancelled 8 or more days in advance of check-in day.
50% of full fee payable for cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 2pm on day prior to date of check-in.
Otherwise full fee payable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Castle Hostel reserves the right to demand a security deposit by cheque or cash for any sum up to full payment and to withhold confirmation of the reservation until such payment has been made.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Located on the second and third floor of the end house of a Victorian terrace, Castle Hostel offers six bedrooms with two or three bed spaces in each.
One of the bedrooms is en suite while the rest use two shared bathroom facilities. Sheets are provided for beds but any guest who requires a towel must pay a 1/1 surcharge.
The hostel also has a kitchen and a bright roomy kitchen/living room area where free Wi-Fi is available.
We are pleased to offer advice regarding local attractions, weather forecasts and public transport facilities. Pick-ups at local railway stations and other transport (eg. to start a hike) can be arranged for a fee, as can cooked breakfasts and packed lunches. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>