Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
You are welcome to help yourself to a cup of tea and coffee at any time. Also for your convenience, we offer a kitchen where you can cook your favourite meals and a common room with TV and DVD.
Next to the hostel there is a small grocery store and close to the hostel you can find a few cafeterias with cheap and tasty food.
In addition, Central Hostel has free internet access, Wi-Fi in all rooms. You can do your laundry for a small fee.
Whether you want to party, relax, see the most beautiful places in Riga and Latvia, or something else, Central Hostel's knowledgeable staff are happy to help you with any information you need.
Our friendly staff are looking forward to welcoming you to our hostel.
To make your stay as nice as possible, we offer you following:
FREE internet access in common room
FREE tea, coffee and hot chocolate 24/7
Self-service laundry, FREE washing powder
FREE bed linen and towels
FREE luggage storage
Parking place for a fee
A cozy kitchen with all facilities
A common room with a TV & DVD player
Tourism information desk
Hair drier, iron
Non-stop helpful staff
Children friendly, for the very smallest of our guests - baby cot available.
Airport pick up available Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>