Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
All of our accommodations are private or shared cabins which are spread across a 2 acre piece of land. They are quite spacious and comfortable, with several windows to let the cool breeze in. Our dorms include lockers for all of your valuables, and all cabins include power outlets to charge your electronics.
Ch'i Bocol Community Hostel is located deep in the heart of the Guatemalan jungle, with a creek on one side of the property, and the beautiful Cahabon River on another. Only a few minute walk from our cabins is a natural swimming pool on the edge of a beautiful waterfall.
Ch'i Bocol Community Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. As we are currently a cash only business, we ask that you take advantage of using the ATM's in Coban or in Lanquin before arriving. Transportation from Lanquin to the spot where you will hike in from is included in the price for guests staying 2 nights or more, as long as you send us a message and let us know which city you will be coming from (for guests staying only one night we charge Q30 per person for the ride to the hostel. We also ask departing guests to pay Q30 to get back to Lanquin from the hostel (this charge will be included in the price of a shuttle if you buy your shuttle tickets from us).
In our restaurant, we offer both family style breakfasts and dinners every day, which often include fresh ingredients from our gardens. For those guests that prefer to prepare their own meals, we offer a wide variety of dried goods, along with fresh fruits and vegetables for sale. Additionally, we charge Q20 per person per day for the use of our kitchen, which helps cover the costs of getting all of these ingredients to the property, as well as the costs of the gas for the stove. This fee not only helps cover our costs, but also allows each guests to our spices, oils, and condiments. We do ask guests to please not bring in outside food or drinks.
Taxes not included. 12%
Breakfast available for Q25.
Family-Style Dinner available for Q45.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>