Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 week cancellation policy, failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first two nights of your stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Check in from 2pm and check out before 11.00am.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our hostel is well-connected to most tourist spots and is close to the metro. This is also the ideal place for tourists who come to HK for a Chinese visa as our hostel is just a five-minute walk from the office.
Our family-run hostel aims to provide you the best hostel experience. Our friendly and well-trained staff are always ready to give you information about Hong Kong and China.
We also provide a number of free services for our guests, such as irons, Wi-Fi, computers, hair dryers and adapters.
This is also a place for people who like to make new friends. As the hostel is a small one, guests find it easy to chat with each other in the cosy lounge area. Our staff regularly organize dim sum gatherings and hiking activities for guests who have a taste for activities other than shopping and drinking.
Check Inn HK - a place you could call home.
Check Inn HK is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Land Hong Kong
1ste, Land Hong Kong
Check Inn HK sier
Jeg vil si at vårt hostel er perfekt for reisende som elsker å få venner, så vel som for folk som kommer til HK for en kinesisk Visa. Den kinesiske Visa Office er et steinkast unna, og vi er også i nærheten av Causeway Bay. Jeg anbefaler at folk definitivt sjekke ut Lan Kwai Fong og Soho-området. Tracy, Staff
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>