Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation fee will charge to the guests credit card for one night.
No Show will charge to the guests credit card all the night that guest booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
When the guest booking please contact the Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel. The hostel will required for more deposit for the group to confirm their guest booking for the group.
We are most happy to help you plan your programme during your stay with us. We pride ourselves in offering a wide range of treks and tours at attractive rates. For more details, please view our website at
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Free WiFi in room and in lobby is available for all guests:
It is more than a hostel 'FRIENDSHIP BEYOND FRONTIER'
The Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel was established in 1979 and Thailand's leading budget hostel accommodation offering to all people.
Set between the lovely Mae Ping river and the sacred Doi Suthep mountain lies the Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel in a quiet neighborhood along the busy Chang Klan Road (famed for its night bazaar). Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel is the original member of the Thai Youth Hostels Association & International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF) in Chiang Mai. Many changes have taken place as we grow with the development of the city. Many of our valued guests who have stayed with us as backpacking students keep returning to stay with us.
At the new Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel (opening 01 Dec, 2005), we understand the demands of the new generation travellers who seek a clean, comfortable and safe environment without compromising on expensive room rates. With a country warm design in a garden atmosphere, you will find that our room rates are not only of great value but most important of all, you can continue to enjoy our warm northern Thai hospitality the moment you step into our hostel.
At Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel, we pride ourselves to be highly service oriented. How? Because we keep a small and manageable number of rooms (just 8), we are able to pay attention to the little details in making your stay as comfortable as possible.
All our rooms come with modern en-suite facilities and are fully air conditioned. Our beds are purpose-built with an Asian design with private hot/cold showers and western style toilet,satellite , cable TV (local Thai channels, English movies, CNN, BBC, MTV, NHK, TV5 in French, German, Chinese and National Geographic) and Internet connection. We also run a full-fledged travel desk with attractively priced tour and trek packages. At Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel, we are your one stop travel center.
Chiangmai YHA offers you :
No age limit
Experienced and Friendly management (for over 2 decades)
Comfortable, Clean, Safe, Quiet and Peaceful location
Great opportunity to meet other travelers
Attractive & affordable tour and trek activities (no agent)
In accordance with Thailand's law, we are officially licensed to arrange travel by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Travel license No.23 / 01389.
Please make sure you join a reliable organization for your safety and comfort. Our 3 Days 2 Nights or 2 Days 1 Night is very highly recommend from French, Spain, Italy and Dutch guide book ( Recommonde' par 'Le Guide du Routard).'This area that we are trekking has not previously been open to the mass tourist trekking'
Are you seeking something more valuable than just ordinary trekking sight ?
Please try it and you will soon agree.
Special offer ' Free drink water all day and hot water for you' Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>