Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
In response to Coronavirus, additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property,
including social distancing and in-house disinfection.
A newly renovated place to chill out in Boracay! With our young and dynamic atmosphere, Chill Out Hostel is a haven for budget minded travelers from around the world, who want to enjoy the beauty and fun vibe of the world famous island of Boracay. Known for its 2 famous beaches, the White Beach with picture perfect sunsets and Bolabog Beach, world renowned for wind sports such as kite surfing and wind surfing.
Our mixed air-con dorm rooms have lockers big enough to fit your backpack, en-suite hot & cold showers with free shampoo, shower gel, bath towels and sanitizer spray, cleanliness at its best. We have now also got a Female only dorm and private rooms available!!
Chill Out Hostel provides affordable fresh food and drinks at our Chill Dine and Lounge, free WiFi, T.v, a lounge area with different activities . Save your time and money by checking our Chill Out info board for things to do in Boracay, getting around, night life and events around the island.
Don't miss our free rum nights (Monday - Friday) and free pasta night (Saturday)
Chill escape enjoy Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>