Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 hour cancellation policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
For an all male group over 15 persons, from all groups larger than 20 persons a security cash deposit of 200 EUR will be required on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups larger than 30 people need to hire the entire property, then the purpose of travel does not matter.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
LOCATION: Right between the Old Town and the Center of Riga, few minute walk from all main transport hubs and steps away from a supermarket, Cinnamon Sally probably has the best location in town.
COMFORT: Fresh made beds with big towels, big lockers for shared rooms. All the showers are private and lockable. Free internet and high speed WiFi in the entire hostel, 12 PM check-out.
SOCIALIZING: A big and comfortable common room and a fully equipped kitchen is there for you to socialize and enjoy a cold beer from Cinnamon Sally's Beer Fridge.
!!! !!! !!! NO STAG PARTIES ARE ALLOWED IN THE HOSTEL!!! !!! !!!
!!! NO GUESTS UNDER 18 YEARS ARE ALLOWED IN THE HOSTEL !!!
!!! IF YOU ARRIVING AFTER MIDNIGHT, PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFOREHAND !!!
The hostel reserves the right to cancel bookings from locals (residents of Latvia) as the hostel is for tourists only.
Most guests here are aged 20 to 35 but we're open to all age groups, although we don't allow school groups or stag parties.
INFORMATION: Information on Riga and Latvia is supplied and updated by staff who are locals with plenty of hostel experience and good language skills. You will receive a free map of Riga upon your arrival and enough information to get you around Riga for a few exciting and informative days.
TOURS: our staff will take you to unload a few rounds with AK 47, take you to the national park to slide down the BOBSLED track in a real bobsled with the Olympic champions. In the summer you can BUNGEE jump out of a cable car or have a relaxing day CANOEing down the stream on Gauja river. Other tours are possible on request. We’ll make it happen! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Land Latvia
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>