Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment due 2 weeks prior to arrival date. Cancellation 1 week prior.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No Stag or Hen groups allowed
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
CityLiveIn London Wembley is superbly located in the heart of Wembley and within easy walking distance from Wembley Stadium, host to many major concert and sporting occasions.
Look next door and you’ll find the London Designer Outlet offering a wide range of shops and restaurants as well as a local cinema.
Plus we are every bit as convenient for the bright lights of central London with Wembley Park (Jubilee Line and Metropolitan Line) and Wembley Stadium Station (Railway) only 10 minutes' walk away.
All of our guest rooms come with a double bed en-suite, private work space and freeview TV channels.
If you are planning to travel with a large group, our 5 & 6 double bed multi-room types come with a communal self-catering kitchen!
City LiveIn London Wembley Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. No guests under the age of 18 without a being accompanied by an adult over 18 years. Vis husregler
- Gratis flyplasstransport
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>