Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellations or reduction in numbers from two weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group leaders must be able to ensure that the group's behaviour (including noise levels) do not disturb other guests staying at Hotel Claremont.
Group leaders will be provided with rooming lists/room number lists in advance, and will be required to watch a 10 minute health and safety video upon arrival.
Breakfast is included for all groups and is buffet-style. (Simple Continental).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hotel Claremont is just 130 metres from the South Yarra train station, and from there, it's just six minutes (or two stops) via train to the Melbourne CBD!
Walk up our sweeping staircase to our 77 comfortable rooms, with crisp linen and fresh towels included. Enjoy Free High Speed WiFi throughout the building, spotless shared bathrooms, 24 hour Reception and friendly staff. Guest facilities include guest laundry, dining room with breakfast options available, a well-equipped kitchen for light meals and snacks, and tour booking facilities. Choose from double rooms, family rooms, 4 bed single-gender dorms, or twin bunk rooms for a bit more privacy. Single rooms are available too if you're travelling alone. Our spacious family rooms accommodate up to six, if you are travelling with friends.
Ask us for fantastic group quotes. Hotel Claremont is an accredited Australian Camp Provider - we have extensive experience in the smooth management of group accommodation.
South Yarra is one of Melbourne's top inner city lifestyle suburbs, offering boutique shopping, restaurants, bars, cafes, cinemas and nightlife - just 8 minutes from the CBD via train! Hotel Claremont is just 100 metres from the South Yarra Train Station, giving you easy access to just about everywhere. In the other direction, we're 120 metres from Melbourne's famous Chapel Street, and a 5 minute walk to the Yarra River. Want to travel like a Melburnian? There's trams at our door. In short - you can't get a better location than this!
Consistently well-rated, Hotel Claremont is your ideal budget accommodation option in Melbourne - value with a bit of class! We'd love to have to you stay!
Guests under 18 years of age must stay with a parent or guardian. They may not stay in dorm rooms unless the entire dorm is booked by their group.
Check-in is from 2pm daily, however should you arrive earlier in the day you will be most welcome to store your luggage at Reception.
Photo ID and balance of payment will be required upon arrival.
Reception is open 24 hours. Please let us know if you plan to arrive after 10pm.
Please note ....We do not have Car parking that belongs to the Hotel Claremont. Public Car parking is just 200m away at additional cost. Group coach parking can be arranged, please ask.
Street parking: alternatively, find free carparking along the street from 5pm to 10am the next morning. 1-2 Hr limit applies from 9 am - 5pm to street parking. On Saturdays, street parking is free from 1pm and there is no charge at all on Sundays. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>