Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
28+ days before arrival: the 20% deposit paid will not be refunded
-28 days before arrival: no-refund given
Additional Terms and Conditions
You will be asked to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit within the week of your booking.
One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
Full T&Cs will be emailed to you at the time of booking
● Groups of more than 15 pax booking through this website will be required to pay a 20% deposit at the time of booking which is non-refundable. The remaining balance will have to be paid 4 weeks prior arrival
● We accept groups from age 12+.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Clink261 opened its doors 20 years ago. It's come a long way since then but it’s still got that laid-back feel that backpackers love. Staying at Clink261 feels a bit like coming home. With a self-catering kitchen, friendly staff and comfortable sofas, it’s a welcoming place to return to after a day of city exploration. The old Student Union building has been brought to life with unique British-themed interiors.
Clink261 has shared dormitory style accommodation along with girls' only dorms and private rooms. All bunk beds have individual reading lights, a USB/electric port to charge up your devices and a locker (sizes vary from room to room, bring your own padlock). Towels are included in private rooms and available to others for a small fee.
Guests can chill out in the lounge area or cook something tasty in the well-equipped self-catering kitchen. They are also welcome to head to ClashBAR at nearby Clink78 (just 350m away) where there are DJ nights, live music, pool / table football and great drinks deals.
Reception is open 24/7 and offers discounted tickets on tours and attractions. The friendly team will be happy to help with any questions.
King's Cross is a bustling and creative area of London. Famous gig venue 'Water Rats' is nearby, an open-air swimming pool is just the other side of King's Cross station (for the brave only!). 'Kerb' Street Food Market is held regularly in Granary Square. The British Museum and Camden Market are a 25-30 minutes’ walk away and all of London's big sights are easily reached on public transport.
At just five minutes’ walk from King’s Cross Underground, Clink261’s location is hard to beat.
Please make sure to read the hostel's Terms & Conditions before booking.
Special conditions apply for group bookings (15 guests or more), please contact the hostel directly.
● If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation and avoid full charges for your booking, please ensure you notify us by email as soon as possible and at least 48 hours prior your arrival date notice. Passed this time, I am afraid full charges will incur Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
1ste, Bekroning van een Levenslange Prestatie
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>