Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All bookings must be non-refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
All rooms have city views serviced daily with fresh linen provided when guests check in. Guests can choose between dormitory rooms or private rooms, all of which have shared bathroom facilities and we are most popular with great views is our Roof Terrace where you can enjoy the evenings and get to know others. We offer guests free WiFi, a communal TV lounge and a roof terrace where you can relax.
Sydney is 0.9 mi from both Kings Cross Station and Central Station. Centennial Park is a 10-minute drive, and the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Museum and Bondi Beach are a 15-minute drive away direct by buses or walk to the city centre in 15 minutes.
Reception : Open 8am to 8pm everyday, Lunch : 1pm to 2pm, Check out : 10am Mon-Fri. 11am Weekends and Public Holidays, Check In : 2pm to 11.30pm, Please extend at least 1 day prior to your check out date, Call if reception is closed or unattended, Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay, Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards, Taxes included, Breakfast included, No curfew, We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age, Non smoking.
Reception : Open 8am to 8pm everyday
Lunch : 1pm to 2pm
Check out : 10am Mon-Fri. 11am Weekends and Public Holidays
Check In : 2pm to 11.30pm
Please extend at least 1 day prior to your check out date.
Call if reception is closed or unattended.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
In order to make your stay a fine, safe and memorable one, these are the rules:
- Pay your rent in advance at all times.
- Keep clean and tidy in your room, kitchen and all common areas. Room cleaning and making beds will be done during checking out and checking in times.
- Stealing is an Australian Criminal Offence.
- Absolutely no smoking of any substance nor Prohibited Drugs within all areas of the premises.
- Designated smoking area is on the Roof Terrace.
- Tampering with and/or damaging any part of the premises including signs is prohibited.
- Setting off the Fire Alarm falsely will incur a fine in excess of $2000 with your name written on the bill.
- All online bookings must be paid in full.
- Absolutely no refunds.
- Online booking while staying here is not permitted.
- Keep clean and Label your bags in the common fridges. Remove them when checking out.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms. You may bring a visitor to the roof terrace from 10 am to 10 pm. You must accompany your visitor at all times and they must leave at the direction of the management.
- Avoid confrontation with others. Direct your complain to management to obtain satisfactory result. Aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited to bring onto the premises. This is the alcohol licensing requirement. You can purchase your beverages from the bar downstairs. Use the pub and all its facilities. Some great discounts are available for you.
- Obey the directions given to you by the management of all businesses within these premises. We take complains from other staff within these premises very seriously and act upon it immediately.
- We love and respect our neighbours. Keep clean and quiet around the outside of these premises and do not throw any object out of the building and no sitting on the roof terrace edges.
- Only one person per single bed.
Should you disobey these rules you will be evicted immediately without refund and you may be criminally charged depending on the nature of your offence. While we strive to provide the best hospitality and facilities for you Management reserve the right to enter any room and evict any guest with or without reason at any time.
We thank you for staying with us and we hope that you are having a great time.
Clover Backpackers Management Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>