Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our hostel has been on the map since 1995 and still just as young in spirit and focused on our guests' satisfaction as the day we started. With an international staff motivated by building new friendships and promoting a lively atmosphere, it is easy to consider this place a home away from home.
We are located in Zizkov, which is just three tram stops from Vaclavske Namesti (the heart of Prague's center). Zizkov is known for being the most socially diverse area of the city, making a short visit quite comfortable and in some cases worth extending. For those travelers on a budget yet still wanting to experience the culture of the local people, this spot is a gem. ZiZkov has the highest number of bars in the city and there are a variety of beer gardens, cafes and restaurants with both local and other ethnic cuisines to enjoy.
We thank you for your interest in Clown & Bard Hostel and look forward to meeting you!
A security deposit of 10 EUR (200 CZK) is charged upon arrival and is refundable upon property inspection at check out. We provide free WIFI and personal locker usage. If you do not have a padlock at hand you can conveniently rent one for 20 CZK per day with a 200 CZK padlock deposit. Please note that for group reservations for 6 and more persons, different conditions may apply. During winter season the reception is open from 7:30 till 23:30. All requests for arrivals outside reception opening hours are subject to confirmation by the property. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>