Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Come one, come all!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Would you like to meet people? That is what we are best at! Centered around our large communal table and daily activities, from Quiz and Karaoke nights to casual candlelit dinners, not to mention the one and only Bar Crawl Quito, this is the hostel to connect with other travelers (scroll down and view our full list of weekly activities). We guarantee you'll leave with unique memories, made with new friends in an amazing city. On top of our daily activities, we offer scrumptious homemade breakfasts and dinners, prepared by our in house chefs, that are unmatched here in Ecuador. Our Menu changes daily and we guarantee you will be full and happy after each and every meal with us. Vegetarian and vegan options are always available! If the menu of the day doesn't entice you, we are more than happy to recommend other restaurants in the area.
Need a goods night rest? We can do that! Come sleep in our insanely comfortable beds equipped with massive plush pillows. Each bed also includes a lockable drawer built into your frame. We provide the comforts of home that travelers often miss while abroad. As travelers ourselves, we realize that the details make all the difference! Enjoy a steamy rinse in our hot spacious rainfall showers, and dry off with our complimentary towels.
Do you want the best location? This is it! Located in the heart of the Historic Center of Quito, the Presidential Palace, Basilica, La Ronda, Central Market and a plethora of museums are within a 5-minute walk! All of these sites can be explored on our Free Walking Tour Ecuador. Our charming, hilarious tour guides will walk you through our beautiful city, providing cultural and historical information as they go. Go to www.freewalkingtourecuador.com if you would like to sign up in advance. As if that isn't enough within two blocks you can find a bus to every part of the city making for easy navigation to the bus terminals or airport.
Looking for more information? We've got experts to help you out in our in-house travel agency, Community Adventures Ecuador. They can help organize last-minute tours to the Galapagos & the Amazon, as well as day tours to Mindo, Otavalo, Quilotoa, Cotopaxi, the middle of the world!
Most importantly we are a hostel with Heart! Your stay at Community helps fund local non-profits, directly keeping us connected with our phenomenal neighborhood and region.
Monday: Game night! Join everyone for some sweet competition, some card games, monopoly, etc.
Tuesday: Bingo night! get your cards ready and win some prizes!
Wednesday: Salsa Night - Join us for a fun-filled lesson of Latin jams. For one hour, our expert instructor will teach you how to move your hips to Salsa and Bachata. Perfect for taking your first steps into Latin American dance culture.
Thursday: Karaoke Night - Come sing your heart out with your fellow backpackers & our crazy staff. Embarrassed to sing? We'll provide you with some liquid courage! Receive a free shot for every song you belt out.
Friday: Quiz night is amazing! meet new people while using your random knowledge!
Saturday: Bar Crawl Quito - Time to party! Drinking games, party bus, 1-hour open bar, entrance to one bar, two bumpin' clubs, plus fishbowls & free shots; enough said. Sign up in advance at barcrawlquito.com.
Sunday: Pasta Night - Enjoy a candlelit, home-cooked, delicious pasta dinner. Come have a glass of wine with us, and get romantic with us! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land Ecuador
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>