Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Check out our dorms, 90% are King Single size and the Delux dorms have full privacy curtains. We’ve also got the full range private room options from singles to triples as well. Sheets are included, and you can hire towels if you don't have one in your pack or they are free in private rooms. Rooms are kept airy by fans, and there are lockers for your gear. We’ve got laundry facilities & a back balcony for BBQ’s.
Coogee Beach is without doubt one of Sydney’s finest beach suburbs. located only 7 kms South East of Sydney's City Centre (CBD). The International & Domestic Airports are around 20 minutes’ drive. Coogee also has everything you need from Yoga studios, cafes, bars, supermarkets ( our kitchen is open 24hours for your use), Thai massage centre next door, Banks, post office and a cinema nearby.
Please note that any group booking in dorms room, we cannot guarantee that you will have the same room based on availability during the period you've requested.
Coogee Beach House Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 14:00am to 20:00
- Check out by 10:00am
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival)
- Taxes included
**Christmas and New Year 2019/2020 - Between 22 Dec and 4 Jan. During this special period, bookings will be charged in full by the 1st of December and are not refundable or transferable.**
-Reception is open limited times during these unprecedented times.
- Age restricition is 18-45 years old in dorms
- For Late Check Ins: Please ring the doorbell on arrival. Your key shall be in an envelope with your name on it and room number on the desk when you walk into the lobby of the hostel on the right side. If you have any problems the night manager’s phone number is on the front door.
If you arrive and reception is unattended, please ring the doorbell on the left side of the front door. Someone shall let you in. Your Name and room number shall be in an envelope on the desk in the lobby.
If you have any issues you can call the phone number on the front door.
Between 8am & 8pm please call us.
After hours pls call the night managers phone number on the front door.
* Getting here
If you wish to go by public transport, anywhere in Sydney, please use this website;
If coming from the airport a taxi is around $35, Uber 25$ – ask the driver to go via Gardeners Rd.
There is free on St parking directly outside & around the hostel with limited times and unlimited free parking one block away.
There is a map showing all the free unlimited time parking close by at reception, we recommend taking a photo of this map if you have a car.
There is a free light breakfast served between 8.30 – 10am and the kitchen is open 24 hours a day for your convenience.
We wish you a very pleasant stay while in Sydney. If there is anything we can help you with or suggestions for the hotel please do not hesitate to contact us. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>