Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a cancellation policy of NO refund on the booking deposit (when paying in advance) for cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If your stay is longer than 2 nights, we will ask for a Security Deposit of 50% (no refundable).
Please contact the Hostel to receive the required bank information.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Corral d Comedias Hostel is located only 40 meters away from one of the main plazas in town: Plaza Baratillo, and only 5 min walking from the amazing Theatre Juarez, the main hot spot in town. Walking down the street, our guests can find a great variety of restaurants, museums, theatres, historical buildings, plazas and bars.
Our dorms have comfortable bunk beds with security individual lockers underneath for our guests to keep their personal belongings. We also provide them with clean sheets, cosy pillows and warm blankets to guarantee a good night sleep.
To the guests who stay longer than 1 night we offer Discounts in numerous restaurants, bars and activities in the area.
Corral d Comedias Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
No 24-hour reception. Opening time: from 8 am to 12 am.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>