Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Welcome to book Cosy Guest House through Hostelworld.com website.
However, due to the serious No Show case happened recently, please be aware of our policy as follows:
1. Please send us your arrival details by e-mail once you made the online confirmed booking.
2. Your booking will be held 2 hours after the planned check in time unless there is notification in advance.
3. Any late notificatino for cancel or modify your booking will not take any effect.
Thanks for your kind cooperation.
Come stay with a local Brahmin family in their historical, 500-year old blue home, in the heart of Jodhpur and at the foot of the fort, far from the noise, pollution and touts that plague most of the town's other popular guesthouses. Joshi and his family have been welcoming traveler for more than 15 years with cosy rooms, hot showers, home-cooked meals, WIFI internet and friendly help for all your travel needs.
Prices range from 150 rupees for a roof top tent with a fort view to 850 rupees for our deluxe rooms that come with cable television, shower/bathtub, air conditioner and a private balcony looking out on the fort.
Our rooftop restaurant has a killer view of the fort and serves delicious, home-cooked vegetarian dishes, deserts and ice cold drinks. We offer laundry services, free left-luggage facilities, internet access, bus and train booking assistance, travel advice and are located just 1.5 kms from the local bus and train stations.
Check our our website or see our listings in Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Footprint, Geoglobe Trotter, Resie Know How and Let's Go. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>