Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellation: No refunds are guaranteed after the balance payment has been made
2. No Show: No refunds; we will cancel all beds if you don't arrive on the given arrival date
3. Modifications: No refunds are guaranteed; modifications accepted at our discretion
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum Stay - 2 nights
2. Maximum Stay - 7 nights
3. Bed Booking - All beds in all rooms must be booked and paid for
4. Dorm Rates - +10% surcharge to guarantee private dorms
5. Balance Payment - due up to 4 weeks before arrival date
6. Security Deposit - 500 CZK / 20 EUR per person
7. Breakfast - required for groups, buffet 170 CZK per person per day
8. Damage and Disturbance - to be paid in full by the group!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Housed in an original 19th century Art Nouveau building, Czech Inn has been refurbished to a contemporary and comfortable hostel with local design and boutique flair. Find a host of accommodation options to suit your traveling needs from dorms, private rooms and apartments. Relish in what our previous guests have praised us for – impeccable cleanliness, friendly vibes, and swanky, spacious style on a budget.
Located in the hip Vinohrady neighborhood, discover a haven of local treasures, green spaces and beautiful architecture just outside our doorstep. With an emerging scene of cafes, pubs, restaurants and boutique shops plus beer gardens and vineyards nearby, find plenty of authentic Czech culture to revel in.
Czech Inn is tucked along one of the city’s best tramlines for sightseeing, reaching the center in 10 minutes, Or if your boots are up for walking, a pleasant stroll will also take you to the center.
When you’re not out and about in the city, find a warm welcome, a drink to match your mood and the best happy hour in the city in our brick basement bar, perfect place to kick back with fellows travelers.
Our staff are looking forward to meeting you and dotting your map with all of Prague’s to-dos from Prague’s main sights, Old Town Square, the Charles Bridge, the Prague Castle and the Jewish Quarters, to their own personal favorites of the city. They’re always around to help, no matter what time of day or night.
Czech Inn offers a daily breakfast buffet, free Wifi plus a free customized map. There’s an ATM on-site, secure luggage room and safety deposit boxes and 24 hour reception and coffee nook with no lock-out or curfew. Czech Inn is a non-smoking building.
Czech Inn is a member of Europe’s famous Hostels and has been recommended by the world’s great travel resources--Let’s Go, Time Out, Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Marco Polo and Routard.
!!!Please read our house rules before booking!!! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
1ste, Mest populære Prague
1ste, Mest populære Prague
Schoonste Hostel, Hostel Keten
Globaal Grootste Hostel
Czech Inn sier
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>