Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The word 'D'Jineng' comes from Jineng, which refers to a traditional Balinese rice barn, where Balinese farmers store their rice after harvesting.
There is a shared kitchen facility available on-premise and a common dining area, with a swimming pool facing to the rice terrace. All of our rooms are also facing the rice terraces for a wonderful natural view!
Ari is available with his villa's staff members to assist your 24 hours a day. We serve free breakfast and provide free WiFi to all our guests.
Terms and conditions:
Free Cancellation:1 Day before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 14.00
Check out Before 12.00
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 7.00 AM to 11.00 PM
You can make same day booking based on availability, but we just accept the bookings by 10 PM for the same day bookings. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>