Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Recognition from guests
(1)Recognized with the Certificate of Excellence of 2016~2019 TripAdvisor.
(2)Ranked as a Five-Star Hostel by a number of tourists and bloggers.
(3)The world’s biggest travel website TripAdvisor strongly recommends D'well as the best hostel in Kaohsiung.
(4)Recommended as one of 'The World's Select Hostels' by China's biggest hostel website.
(5)The reservation number of D'well is on top of the booking websites’ list among hostels in Southern Taiwan.
(6)D'well is located in Sanduo Shopping District, which is the most expensive land lot of Kaohsiung, and is in the vicinity of an MRT station, boasting great access and convenience.
Wherever you arrive at Kaohsiung International Airport, Taiwan High Speed Rail (Zuoying Station), or Kaohsiung Main Station, you can easily take the MRT to get to the hostel.
(1) Take Kaohsiung MRT Red Line to Sanduo Shopping District Station (R8).
(2) Leave the station from Exit 4.
(3) Walk in the direction of Sanduo 3rd Rd., Pacific SOGO Department Store and Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store.
(4) Walk 2 minutes, and then you will see Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store.
(5) Take the stairs of a purple gate by Black Bridge Store next to Lion Travel Agency (next to Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store)to 3F.
(6) The hostel is in most expensive location of Kaohsiung.
D’well Hostel is the home for backpackers in Kaohsiung.
D’well will accompany with you to listen to your dreams. Leave the familiar hometown and explore new destinations, new experience, new life and new friendship.
D’well is specialized for backpackers: a fashionable, safe, clean, comfortable and convenient accommodation. It provides you the chance to meet and share the experiences with international travelers.
The hostel enjoys the perfect location: just next to Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Mall in Sanduo Shopping area. It just takes 2-minute walking from the MRT station (R8, Sanduo Shopping Area Stop) to the hostel. Opposite to the hostel, Xing Zhong Night Market is your convenient choice to taste Taiwan food. Guests can also go to the largest Night Market in Taiwan- Kaixuan Night Market which is not far from the hostel as well.
There is a spacious common area in the hostel where guests can read books, chat and share travel experiences with friends and travelers all over the world. All rooms are designed with anti-fire facilities. The bunk bed structure takes one year to design to provide guests with a wide bed for a comfortable sleep. The shared shower rooms are divided for male and female separately. All shower rooms have been nice decorated and equipped with good quality facilities which are used in the hotels.
D’well Hostel is aiming to become the best accommodation in Kaohsiung for those backpackers who are looking after their dreams. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>