Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our communal area is where you can easily meet new friends or even a buddy travel to start the trip together, yet chilling enough to laid back when the trip has finished.
Each shared dormitory-style room provides air conditioning. Shared bathroom facilities include a shower, free toiletries and towels. Lockers are available at the open space area.
Please feel free to email/message us for the map and directions on how to get to the hostel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: at least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in 15:00.
3. Check out 12:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash.
5.Taxes Not included.
** 6% Sales Services Tax (SST) is not included in online rates.
6. Free Breakfast. We provide light breakfast and will be served daily at the Dining area during 07:30 - 10:30 a.m. All day coffee and tea available in the pantry as complimentary.
7.RECEPTION DOES NOT OPERATES 24 HOURS.
7. IMPORTANT FOR ALL GUEST
-Your check in time/checkout time help us to run the reception better. Please follow your time given to us for check-in/checkout.
- Kindly inform us your flight number or bus schedule.
- Kindly inform us when there is any changes on your estimated arrival time.
- Your information on estimated arrival time helps us run our reception better.
- When deemed necessary, we shall arrange self check-in for late check-in
-Early check-in depends on the availability of our hostel. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>