Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Donna Ciccina Trapani is an ancient structure of the nineteenth century carefully restored and modernized with all the amenities one might need during their stay.
It takes its name from the old owner Francesca, that in Sicilian dialect we call Ciccina. So, Donna Ciccina means Mrs Ciccina.
Donna Ciccina Trapani is located in Rilievo, a village in the municipality of Trapani. It is about 10 kilometers from Trapani and 18 form Marsala. The airport is located about 4 kilometers and can be reached in 5 minutes.
There are numerous tourist attractions in Trapani. These include salt marshes, the archaeological sites of Segesta and Selinunte, Mothia Island, the town of San Vito lo Capo and Scopello, Zingaro Nature Reserve.
The Egadi Islands - Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo - are well connected to the city of Trapani.
Donna Ciccina Trapani Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Kabel TV
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>