Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
By the award-winning Dreamer Hostels with locations in Santa Marta & Palomino, Dreamer Bogotá brings the friendliness and warmth of the Caribbean Coast to Colombia’s cosmopolitan capital.
Located in the heart of the historic “La Candelaria” district, Dreamer Bogotá overlooks Parque Periodistas “Journalists Park” and has panoramic views of Monserrate, over 3,000 meters high in the surrounding Andean mountains.
With seventeen rooms available (single, doubles and dorms) “Casa Dreamer” will keep guests cozy and comfortable with private bathrooms with hot water, all recently renovated and arranged according to the original colonial building layout with rooftop terrace, dining, entertainment room & bar, and hacienda-style interior courtyard.
Walking distance from the popular tourist sites and surrounded by the rich cultural history of Bogotá, enjoy Bolivar Plaza’s world-renowned Cathedral, the Gold Museum, as well as Colon Theatre & Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s cultural center - where you’ll find a huge range of performances and workshops.
After a long day of exploration and discovery, head back to “Casa Dreamer” to relax with fellow travelers, warm up in our sauna, lounge by the fireplace and grab a bite to eat from our exciting menus.
More than a place to stay, we offer a place to connect with others, make friends and create new experiences together. We welcome you with open arms to our Dreamer Family! Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Flexible NRR
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>