Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Dreamer Palomino is located on a stunning plot of land with direct private beach access surrounded by lush gardens with a huge variety of tropical plants, making it the ideal resting spot for backpackers and travelers looking to explore Tayrona Park or discover the beautiful Caribbean Coast.
Take a bus with the sign Tayrona/Palomino, 72 km, approx. 1.5 hours, from Santa Marta. Get off the bus at the 'ferreteria' (tool store) and take the road Carrera 6ta in front of you that goes straight to the beach. Or take a Moto taxi (3.000 cop, day time) to the beach and you’ll see us!
Rooms & Dorms
With spacious dorms and big private rooms with comfortable terraces and bathrooms, we have accommodations for each type of traveler.
Extras and Activities
Come hang at our swimming pool, sip on delicious tropical fruit cocktails. Take a siesta under our shaded terraces or in one of our hammocks, or play some billiards, ping-pong or corn hole with our other awesome travelers.
Offering yoga classes each morning, exotic fruit tasting, Colombian coffee sampling & Spanish classes, there is plenty to do while relaxing in our beautiful oasis.
Wake up to a buffet breakfast and join us for lunch or dinner at our onsite restaurant offering home-made pizzas, pastas, and regional seafood. Head to bed early if you have a long day ahead of you, or join us for a night of bar games, karaoke, and dancing.
The tour desk can help arrange tubing down the Palomino River, visits to an indigenous village or transportation to Tayrona Park - where you can hike, ride on horseback and swim at Cabo San Juan - one of the most beautiful beaches in South America. Plan your trip to The Lost City and to the Caribbean desert of Cabo de la Vela or Punta Gallinas, the most Northern point of the continent!
We offer complimentary Wi-Fi with several antennas installed in the jungle, but please note that Palomino’s public services are very limited: there is no fixed phone line or ADSL. So please be patient and consider this as part of the experience of living in a sacred territory and the spiritual center of the native Tayrona people for thousands of years.
So welcome to Palomino! Have a happy and relaxing time and enjoy the energy of this magical place and amazing natural surroundings.
Cancellation policy: 2 days advance notice before the arrival date, otherwise will charge the first night.
We accept international credit card payments with an extra 3% charge.
We are curfew free
Flexible check-in time subject to availability
Check-out before 11:00
Reception Desk opened from 7:00am to 23:00
Breakfast not included
Taxes included when apply Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>