Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: Once your booking is confirmed in case you need to cancel your reservation:
- Between the confirmation date and 30 days before arrival, charge of 25% of the total of the reservation.
- Less than 30 days before arrival or not show, charge of 100% of the reservation.
For partial cancellations, the cancellation policy is applied in the same way but taking as reference the number of persons who cancel from the whole group. Any booking modification will be subject to availability.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To groups we ask the anticipated transfer of the 50% of the reservation. 30 days before arrival full payment (the other 50%) must be made. Anticipated payments can be made via bank transfer or credit card. You will need to contact the hostel to received bank details. If any of these conditions are not followed the hostel deserves the right to cancel the group booking.
200 euros will be asked on arrival as a deposit to cover any group damages that will be released after check out once the property checks everything it is fine.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No Bachelor parties allowed
Please read all booking and cancellations policies carefully before making your booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
ECO Hostel & Coworking is located in a beautiful 1900 Modernist building completely renovated but preserving the essence and soul of the house. An Andalusian jewel that has 4 floors: on the ground floor is the front desk, a cafeteria, a patio and a beautiful Coworking space. On the upper floors are the rooms with various accommodation options: double, triple, quadruple room; private or shared; with private or shared bathroom. On the top floor, with beautiful views of the Albaicin neighborhood and the city, are the common areas: kitchen, living room, cinema room with guitars, books, games and smart TV. The materials used to restore the historic building are all upcycled: bricks, doors, chairs, tiles, walls… from those that were in the construction at the earliest 1900 when it was built. They have been given a new purpose and life as part of the unique furniture design. When you enter the hostel you instantly get the feeling of a special and unique ambient. We hope that the creative deco of ECO Hostel will inspire our guests to create their own eco-conscious home
Why choose ECO Hostel?
For our great common areas: kitchen, living room, cafeteria, coworking, cinema room… meet incredible people from around the world, sharing culture, experiences and life!
For our location: in a historic building with an amazing facade and with a lot of charm in the heart of Granada, in the main avenue
For our staff: our best value, always ready to give you the best recommendations to make your trip special
For our traveling atmosphere: a refuge made by and for friends and families, at ECO Hostel we want you to rest, disconnect, socialize and live a great experience in Granada.
We have activities every night, although we are not a party Hostel. After 00.00 you can always continue the party in the local pubs nearby ;). Feel free to leave your bags with us for the day once you checked out and keep on using all ECO Hostel facilities when your transport leaves later in the afternoon. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Flexible NRR
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Mest populære Granada
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>