Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located in Uzice small picturesque town in Western Serbia surrounded by nature, biking and hiking trails and national parks. This vibrant town is perfect spot for day trips to Uvac Canyon, Tara National Park, Mokra Gora, Zlatibor and Zlatar Mountain. We organize amazing tours for our guests where you can see all the attractions and meet the local culture, customs and taste delicious food. In Užice you will easily get along with locals on numerous cultural and musical events.
Užice is easy accessible on half way between Belgrade and Montenegro, Sarajevo or Niš. You have bus from Belgrade to Užice every hour, two trains and daily buses from Montenegro and Niš.
Our idea was to create a unique and warm place that's enviromentally frendly and retains the real hostel vibe. All our furniture is hand-made with lots of love and effort.That's why it is incomparable and most of it has never been seen anywhere before.We have selected the most comfortable matteresses, 100% cotton bed lines, and extra qualitty pillows and blankets to provide an extraordinary sleeping experience.
All our guests come together easily in indoor and outdoor common areas.We have set up video projector for warm summer movie nights.We have also built an organic garden with fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables. Every year, we add more inovations, and change the space - and we enjoy doing that!
Behind Eco Hostel Republik's name and ideology lies idea to be as energetically and actively independent as the Užička Republika, the first territory that became independent during World War II in 1941. Hence the thematical decoration of the hostel with recycled materials, renewable energy usage and special focus on responsibile travel promotion.
You are welcome to get the best what Serbia have to offer on one place. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>