Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation must be at least 2 weeks begore arrival. If not the total amuount will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Misti House has shared dorms for 4, 5, 6, 9 and 12 people with shared bathroom. Also with exclusively female dormitories for 6 or 12 people with shared bathroom. At the same time there are mixed dormitories for 6 people with private bathroom. All equipped with air conditioning, individual wardrobes and bedding.
It has private double, twin and triple rooms with private bathroom and private double, twin, triple and quad rooms with shared bathroom. All equipped with air conditioning and bedding.
Within its facilities you will find a common kitchen, two living areas, free Wi-fi, as well as shared and private rooms with lockers and sheets.
The main objective of this comfortable hostel is to make you feel at home, that you enjoy the city intensely, but that you are also staying in a place both fun and relaxing.
NOTE: check-in is from 1pm and check-out is until 11am. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
El Misti House sier
We're in an unmatched location in the middle of Copacabana, just half a block from the metro and three blocks from Rio's gorgeous beaches. We're close to a lot of the main attractions as well, like Ipanema Beach, Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer. For live music I personally recommend Democratricos Samba Social Club, and I think Carretão Churrascaria is a great place to have dinner. Daniel, Owner
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>