Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
El Patio Hostel is located two blocks from the heart of La Mariscal, Quito’s most entertainment and tourist diversity area. Located on Luis Cordero street and Reina Victoria; el Patio is about 5 mins walk from Plaza Foch and 15 mins walk from the Old City, Artesan Markets and plenty of bars and restaurants to suit any budget. We want to create a traveler community in Quito related to conscious, sustainable tourism and fair trade, which promotes the values of peace, respect and collaboration as the essence of tourism practice.
In the shared rooms, there are two bunk beds, that accommodate up to 4 people with a shared bathroom, sheets, towels and WiFi. Ideal for solo travelers or groups, the room is bright and has spacious lockers so you can store your travel bags. Each bed has a blind in case you want privacy, a shelf to place your personal things, a lamp and electrical sockets. Staying here is like staying in your ecuadorian friend's house.
El Patio Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
Reception from 07:30 to 23:00.
We can storage your bags meanwhile you travel around Ecuador! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>