Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Opole University of Technology is 2.3 km from Event Hostel - Opole, while the Town Hall is 100 m from the property. Opole Train Station and Opole Bus Station are 400m away.
Every room comes with a shared bathroom.
The apartment is reachable by phone 24 hours a day. There is a coffee machine by the reception.
Event Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00 (is possible all night long.)
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival Only credit cards, but also PayPal in the future. (Our hostel has no reception. Guests must pay in advance to receive the door PIN.)
Breakfast not included
Reception (Remote e-mail support is available 24 hours a day. We are on site only during the cleaning of the facility between 12:00 – 14:00. We will be happy to tell you more about it via email if you have any questions :)
Curfew from 22.00 to 06.00 Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>