Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Factoria Patagonia is located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the finest tourist landmarks and the most relevant landmarks of the area such as the Coast Line and Muelle Viejo, Museo Historico Municipal and Monumento de la Mano, amongst other interesting spots of our city.
We are distinguished by a modern design inspired by the ancient Patagonian estancias. Our private and shared rooms have heating and Wifi. Our Trattoria has an innovative culinary proposal of fine homemade pastas accompanied with regional products such as lamb and king crab. Every morning we serve buffet breakfast highlighting delicious local preparations.
Factoria Patagonia Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
If the booking is paid with Chilean Pesos, the guests will must pay the 19% VAT tax. If the booking is paid with USD Dollars, the guests will be exempted from paying the VAT tax. In addition, to be waived from the VAT tax it is necessary that the guests facilitate their immigration cards (tarjeta de inmigraciÃ³n), which prove that they are in the country with the tourist status.
from 06:30 am to 09:00 am
The reception service is open 24 hours per day (Just in summer)
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>