Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Faro is the center of Algarve Region. From here you go everywhere. Faro borders the natural reserve Ria Formosa and its channels and lagoons. Is composed of channels, islands, sandy and muddy areas with a big diversity of birds, sea food and fish. Along Faro beach you can walk around the Natural Reserve and find paths to explore. The coastal area of Faro is Faro beach where the Hostel is located which is located 8kms away. There you find cafés, bars, minimarket and restaurants with nice typical Portuguese food. Also you have plenty of islands and nice beaches to discover here.
We have 6 rooms, 2 of them have balcony with a beautiful view from the Ria Formosa lagoon. Some of the rooms have the names of the islands we have around.
Faro Beach Life Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
If cancellation is requested within the above period, the amount of the first night will be charged.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
TRANSFER - Contact us for more details.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>