Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
3-7 days in advance – cancellation fee is 50% of the total balance.
Less than 72 hours in advance or Non-show – 100% of the total balance will be
Changes in more than 2 rooms will be treated as cancellations unless agreed by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Both dorm and private rooms are available at the spacious Fauzi Azar, so options are provided for everyones budget and group size. Each private room is equipped with its own bathroom and air conditioning, and two shower and washrooms are available for the dorm rooms. The property includes free wifi, modern laundry facilities, a computer/library room, and many picturesque common areas to have a coffee and relax after a day of site-seeing.
Fauzi Azar guests start their day with a hearty, traditional Arabic breakfast, which is included in the price of the stay. A large kitchen, fully equipped, is open for the guests to keep and prepare their own food in for lunch and dinner. Free, fresh baked cake is served at all hours along with fresh fruit from the local market and an assortment of teas and coffees, to keep travelers energized for their adventures!
Nazareth is rich in culture, and the Fauzi Azar Inn welcomes the chance to introduce guests to the community by offering a daily, guided tour of the Old City. Many of Nazareths historical religious sites are within easy walking distance, including the Basilica of Annunciation, the White Mosque, Marys Well, and the Church of Saint Gabriel. Twenty minutes away is historical Nazareth Village, which gives visitors a glimpse of what Nazareth was like during Jesus time. The Fauzi Azar is also the starting point of the Jesus Trail, which attracts hikers and Christian pilgrims from all over the world.
Breakfast is included in the on-line room rate
Payment for your room/bed can be done in cash (Israeli Shekel, Euro, USD) or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Note: As per the rules of the Israeli Tax Authority, Israeli passport holders as well as those holding non-tourist visas (visas other than B2, B3 or B4) must add VAT on top of the quoted rates.
Minimum age in dormitories 18
check-in time is 14:00 and check-out is 11:00 Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Land Israel
1ste, Land Israel
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>