Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% refunded if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Lodge is in the center of town with seven cafes and restaurants less than 500 yards away and the town's largest supermarket is just over the road. You can book any of the many activities in Livingstone at our dedicated Activities and Safaris booking office. Our staff are always on hand to provide assistance and free travel advice.
Please contact us for information regarding visa requirements for differing nationalities.
Free tea and coffee
Free airport pick up on request between 8h00 & 17h00 Mon-Fri and off lunch time flights on Saturdays and Sundays
Free daily transfer to the Falls
Best value breakfast in town
Excellent security (24 hour)
Best deals in town guaranteed
Best value game drives in town
A dedicated travel/adventure center which will book your activities at operator rates with the best operators
Machine laundry available for a fee
Full bedding and mosquito net on every bed
Min pax in dorm - 3. Max pax in a dorm 6-8 only
Dorms, Four (Bunk) Bed Ensuites and Basic Twins have fans only
Deluxe and Standard rooms have air-conditioning
DSTV in bar
Crystal clear pool
Age restriction: No children under 5 years old
Disclaimer - Things to Note:
Fawlty Towers reserves the right to withdraw any of its free services at any time should circumstances require it eg: power failures, vehicle issues etc
Free Airport Pick Up is only available during stipulated times.
Airport Pick up is not exchangeable for drop off.
If we do not have a vehicle or driver available for your pick up, you will need to take a taxi which will cost you about $15 per cab.
We will confirm whether we can pick you up via email. No confirmation, no pick up.
If you or your flight is delayed, we unfortunately cannot wait for you; you will need to take a taxi.
If the free wifi is not working at optimum performance, we cannot give you discount on accommodation or any other services at Fawlty Towers
The Free Shuttle to the Falls leaves at approximately 10h00. If it is not on time and you are in a hurry, taxis are available at approx $10 per cab.
Free pancakes are served with bottled or fresh lemon juice and sugar. (Fresh lemons are not readily available all year around).
If you require additional toppings, you will be required to supply these yourself.
2 pancakes per person.
Fawlty Towers is powered by Caterpillar. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis flyplasstransport
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land Zambia
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>