Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Fi Hostel has a historic building located in the heart of the city center that was completely renovated between 2015–2016. The place for budget travellers to relax in comfort, meet people and have fun in Antakya!
Antakya is in the southest of Turkey and has a long cost to Mediterranean Sea. Fi Hostel is located in the best and most traditional-historical neighborhood of Antakya. Surrounded by good restaurants, cafes and bars with live music.
All rooms are air conditioned! They all have good-sized bunk beds with the sheets, pillows, blankets and lockers included in the price. Laundry facilities and towels are also available.
We have a fully-equipped kitchen that you can use day or night, a large dining area, a comfortable living room. We have wireless internet connection throughout the hostel.
Fi Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Silence hours are from 11 p.m. till 8 a.m
Unfortunately this is not suitable for disabled guests.
No pets allowed.
For your valuables we have a safe at the reception and lockers - both services are free of charge. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>