Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation up to 14 days before the date of arrival otherwise the total reservation of the booking will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be a 30% deposit charge which is non-refundable after the booking is made plus the deposit paid to hostelworld. The outstanding balance after deposit charge will be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival. We email a receipt for your proof of payment.
*If any bookings with children under 18, you will have to book all the beds in the room as you are not allowed to share with non-family members.
* Group booking starts from 7+ people.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Voted the best hostel (#1 as per ratings on Hostelworld.com) in Northern Ireland 2011 at the Hostelworld.com Hoscar Awards.
Finn McCools is a small, very personal hostel in a great location. It's located less than 200m from Giant's Causeway and the ocean, with fabulous panoramic views along the coastline across to Portrush and the North Atlantic Ocean.
The hostel is located just below Giant's Causeway, 2 miles outside Bushmills.
It's a simple house conversion and our vision for Finn McCools is simple: to provide you with a clean and comfortable bed, good food and exceptional staff to make your stay unforgettable!
*Please note* If you have a minor under the age of 18 years old in your party, please book the entire room as we cannot lodge other guests in the same room with a minor. Failing to do so will result in an extra charge for any unused/unsold beds in your room. Thank you for your consideration and understanding of this policy.
For Reservations staying between 14/07/2019 – 21/07/2019 & 12/05/2019-18/05/2019
A deposit/part payment of 40% of the total price will be taken to secure the booking which is always non-refundable. The remaining 60% balance may be charged within the 30 Days prior to arrival date. If cancelled up to 30 Days before date of arrival, 40% of the total price of reservation will be charged. If cancelled within the period of 30 Days prior to date of arrival then the remaining 60% will be charged.
In case of non-refundable bookings you will be charged the full 100% anytime after the booking has been made. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land Northern Ireland
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>