Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings cancelled between 14 Days and 7 Days prior to arrival will incur a 50% charge.
Bookings cancelled between 7 days and the day of arrival will be liable for the full charge.
Any change in the booking numbers must be communicated directly with the hostel and may incur cancellation charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All guests are excpected to behave respectfully and mindfull that other guests may require space and peacefulness to enjoy their stay.
Any members of a group found behaving unnaceptably will be immediatly asked to leave to ensure the other guests enjoy thier stay.
The group may also be asked to leave if in the opinion of the management the booking ws not made in good faith or the beahaviour of members of the group is deemed unnaceptable, illegal or puts other guests at risk from illegal activities inlcudng alcohol consumption in excess,any use of illegal drugs and threatening or aggressive bahaviours.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All Group bookings must make contact to discuss the suitability and availability of the room configurations for your group.
Failure to do so may lead to the booking being cancelled and a loss of your deposit.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are the perfect base for your stay in Wanaka whether it is an action packed adventure stop over, a laid-back get away, or simply a night or two in this beautiful part of New Zealand. We provide a laid back kiwi experience with Scottish hospitality, a friendly welcome, traveller friendly affordable accommodation that is tailored to suit your plans and travel requirements.
We are happy to assist you in your travels from helping with your touring bike issues to arranging taxis for your early morning hikes or storing your gear so you can do the Sunrise Roy’s Peak trek.
We have a Ski/Snowboard servicing area in the winter as well as a bike maintenance stand and tools (and a handy Ski/Bike mechanic -Brooner) if you need to do some maintenance on the go.
The reason’s to visit Wanaka are endless and we’d like to make your stay memorable for all the right reasons!
Our friendly staff and owners are all seasoned travellers and love to hear and share their adventures with you so allow yourself enough time to enjoy Wanaka to the full. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>