Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Facilities include laundry, outdoor cinema (complete with Foxtel), job board, your own dish set and locker, and a 24-hour common area with a fully equipped kitchen, free internet access, free play station, free pool table, free coffee & tea and free movies! But don't get caught inside and miss our awesome outdoor courtyard complete with over 20,000 songs on our self serve jukebox, a free BBQ, ping pong and our famous monthly theme parties. Our female guests can even enjoy an exclusive common area, kitchen and shower facilities just for the ladies!
If our endless amenities don't take up all your time, Fremantle city will! Whether you are after museums, beaches, markets, shopping or just a great coffee on a sunny afternoon, The Old Firestation is right around the corner. We are also only a three minute walk from the transit centre, making getting here or day tripping to Perth easy!
Comfortable, safe, fun and one-of-a-kind, the Old Firestation Backpackers is a must stay for travelers eager to meet other outgoing, adventurous people.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Free internet access through out the hostel. Ask at reception for log in details.
Great weekly and monthly events including our famous monthly ping pong tournament has been running for over 9 years!
Netflix - Our last addition to the Hostel. Ready for the winter nights. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>