Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any no shows or cancellations made 24hrs prior to of checking in will incur a fee for the first nights stay. Please go to our bookings website for the full Terms and Conditions.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please read Golden Fern Backpackers Terms and Conditions at https://goldenfern.nz
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The area is popular for skiing, and the Tongariro Crossing walk, one of New Zealand's best walks with shuttles from the backpackers!
The nearest airport is Taupo Airport, 111 km from Golden Fern Backpackers.
#Our manager is available for office hours between 8am to 7pm.
If you have an emergency please contact the manager directly by pressing the buzzer on the front door or by call us.
If you are arriving on the late bus in to Turangi, let our manager know when you make your reservation and they will have the key ready for you at our 24hrs After Hours Entrance.
The property has a 24hr cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in one full night accommodation charged back to the credit card linked with the booking. I am sure you understand that if we don’t know you are not coming we cannot then book out your room / bed to another traveller.
These terms and conditions apply to contracts made either by telephone, e-mail, our website, third parties websites or personally between Golden Fern and the guest, for letting rooms, beds and further services of Golden Fern. Golden Fern has the right to exercise its property rights if guests do not honour the house rules or are purposely destructive their reservation will be cancelled and they will be asked to be removed.
Guests are asked to pay immediately at check-in either by cash, credit card or debit card.
No reservation will be activated without a credit card deposit. Walk-ins are accepted with a credit card with their name.
Golden Fern has the right to charge a complete first night for cancellations within 24 hours of check-in
If you travel on to your next destination and forget to drop off your key please contact us immediately otherwise we will need to charge back to your credit card to have new keys cut for that room.
Golden Fern has the right to eliminate a contract in a situation in which Golden Fern is unable to provide full service due to extreme circumstances such fire, volcanic eruption, plague, flood, etc. In this case Golden fern will provide assistance to re accommodate the guests in another accommodation provider in the Turangi or area.
Financial penalties will be charged for excessive mess or staining you have caused in your room or in a community area.
Please note that Golden Fern takes no responsibility for any lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal property. Please if you are traveling with valuables, or keep valuables on yourself at all times.
The maximum duration of stay at Golden Fern is 21 nights
Bookings of two or more people made in dormitory rooms are NOT guaranteed to be in the same room, please state when booking if you require to be in the same room.
Guests must be over 18 years old to stay in dorm rooms. Minors accompanied by an adult can only stay in private rooms. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>