Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Staying in our hostel would be a chance to live a unique greek experience and learn about the Greek culture and taste. You can enjoy your breakfast on our coffe place and lunch/dinner in our restaurant, buy traditional products from our market, taste olive oil from different places of Greece, participate in cooking classes at the same building where you can relax and appreciate the view.
Our location is ideal - in the heart of Athens, 5 mins walk from Syntagma square and the Greek Parliament.
We can arrange a pick up service from the airport at the price of 50euros for up to 4 people and 80 euros for up to 8people.
You can also treat yourself, during your staying, at the Apivita experience store where you can enjoy a variety of hair treatment/care, spa & massage. For further information,please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Greek Gastronomy Center Apartments Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax
Breakfast included (a small greek pita and a coffee/tea/juice) and served from 8.00am until 10.30am ..
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>