Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
15 minuets from JR Kyoto Station by JR.
There are many major attractions in western Kyoto.
Golden pavilion, Rock Garden, Nijyo Castle, Bamboo forest, and famous Temples and Shrines.
Around here is the birth place of Japanese cinema, Kyoto Studio Park is you will see exciting Samurai movies being shot on authentic out door EDO-period sets.
There is a Onsen (hot spring)House near by.
We have a dormitory(exclusively female or male)and a private rooms.
All rooms are clean and cozy Japanese style.
We offer many free services including internet access, shower (soap,shampoo), coffee and green tea.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax implemented started October 2018.
Accommodation charge is JPY 200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
* Payment *
We accept only Japanese yen cash.
When you check in.
* Cancellation Fees *
3 days,and 2 days before the reservation day /
half the fee
The day before,or the day of the reservation/
* Cancellation policy for showing follow will be different as usual, so please ask *
Over 5 nights staying.
Over 4 persons.
Taking 2 rooms or more
* Check in and Check out time *
Check in time from pm 3:00 - pm 9:00
*** Please note ***
If you would like to change the check in time
or if you would like to leave your luggage before check in time,
please let us know as soon as possible.
Luggage storage from am 10:00
Check out time am 11:00
You may leave your luggage to be picked up later Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>