Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
H10 Pyramids Inn literally located a cross of the Giza Pyramids. So, we will be famous for our guests as they can walk to Giza Pyramids and also there are two big hotels next door to me Le Meridian and Marriott “Mena House in the Past”. There are Banks next door. About Four different local restaurant around me named as follow Felfela, Andrea, Caviar, and Khristo. Also, we offer tours and transportation for our guests for good prices to have a great experience with us.
You will have amazing private room with a view of the pyramids. If you are a single/couple or a group of peoples traveling together the whole room will be all yours. We have two main bedrooms that can be enough for 3 peoples and if, you are bigger group of more than three peoples we have additional rooms ready to host.
H10 Pyramids Inn Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash (USD, EUR, GBP), credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>