Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our hostel is designed to meet all the needs of Backpackers, with the Hotel qualities and Hostel prices.
Our dorms are in European standards and designed to accommodate people.
They are all clean, air-conditioned each bed has sheets and blankets, and an electric socket for charging electronic equipment.The Dorms have shared bathrooms, with hot water and hair dryers.
We also offer common leisure time facilities including free WIFI, a public kitchen, a balcony for smokers, a giant chess, pinball and darts, stage for artist and musicians, big screen tv for football games and projector for events.
We have a Bar & Restaurant, run by an experienced staff, who organize events to help you have an unforgettable Istanbul experience.
We aim to not only offer you a bed and breakfast service but
an unforgettable experience.
Our facility is situated in Kumkapı which is a unique historical area of fisherman restaurants, blended with Armenian and Ottoman architecture.
We are close to all major destinations and transport facilities:
Hagia Sofia and Sultan Ahmet, Grand Bazaar is 15 min away,
Public transport: T1 tram and M1 & M2 & Marmaray are 10 min away.
We are situated close to everywhere!
You need to present us the ID or passport same as in the reservation made.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>