Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations are free up to 2 months before arrival. Within 2 months before Arrival you may cancel up to 10% of the persons for free. Cancellation fees: 80% of the total amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will charge a deposit (50-80% of the total amount) 2 months before arrival by credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For a group-stay in our hostel a hostelling international group-membership is required. You find all national youth hostel association on https://www.hihostels.com/pages/our-network-of-hostels. If you arrive without a valid membership card we will charge 17,50€ extra per night for a group-membership. We highly recommend to purchase a membership by your national association (lower price!).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The youth hostel in Passau is particularly special due to its location in the Veste Oberhaus fortress and its breath-taking views of the city at its foot. High above the city, you will reside inside time-honoured walls.
Marvel at the stars through the telescopes at the observatory (the dates for public excursions you find here: www.sternwarte-passau.de) and delve deep into Passau's history. Be tempted to a steamboat tour, an outing to the Bavarian Forest or an idle afternoon in the sun of the Ilz or the Inn river - and, of course, a leisurely walk through the old town PassauÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and such narrow streets like Rosengasse, Theresienstrasse and others. A must for all those who like it peaceful, yet lively.
Our hostel is suitable for youth groups, families, individuals, school classes and seminar groups. The seminars can be held in our well-equipped historical rooms, and our team helps you with great pleasure organizing them.
For families we have rooms with different equipment: rooms with the own shower and toilet and cheaper rooms with washing facilities and shower/toilet on the floor. For the groups we offer attractive dorms with washing facilities and shower/toilet on the floor. As far as possible, teachers and group leaders are accommodated in private rooms with shower/toilet inside. All rooms are equipped with bunk beds. Every room has its lockers, which can be used free of charge.
The breakfast is always included in the price, and you can also book your dinner extra on the spot. We offer no self-catering kitchen.
You can use free WLAN in all public spaces of our youth hostel. Due to thick historical walls the WLAN is available not in all rooms.
HI Hostel Jugendherberge Passau Policies & Conditions:
CHECK IN: from 4.00 until 8.00 pm only. Our reception is closed after 8.00 pm.
Check out: from 7.30 until 10.00 am
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival date.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception from 07:30 till 20:00.
Please note that guests require a German Youth Hostel Association membership or other Hostelling International membership. The acquisition of membership is possible at check-in. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>