Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Here's what you'll find at the hostel:
(Please note that some services may be limited because of the COVID pandemic)
*Free Continental Breakfast
*Daily activities: Pub Crawls, Bike Tours, Urban Walk, Walk to Mount-Royal + Pouting tasting and much more!
*A cafe-bar where you can have breakfasts, dinners or drinks with other travellers.
*A fully equipped kitchen with all the basic ingredients you need!
*Private lockers in every room – bring your own lock
Our wonderful staff will be more than happy to give you tips on the best places to eat, the trendiest cafes in town, the most vibrating nightclubs, their favourite watering holes, the city’s hidden gems and much more. Just come and ask or visit our Facebook page for our daily suggestions!
GROUPS - For group reservations (10 +), please contact us directly. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
HI Montreal sier
Vi er midt i sentrum, i nærheten av puber, klubber, museer og den gale handlegatene i Ste-Catherine. Men jeg anbefaler at alle våger seg ut litt lenger for å finne ut hva den Plateau, Mile-End og Petite-Italie har å tilby!
Jeg vil si vandrer passer for alle mellom 7 og 77, akkurat som disse gode gamle brettspill! Men vi har en tendens til å ha en høyere konsentrasjon av reisende mellom 18 og 35 år. Vanligvis er disse backpackere, studenter flytter til Montréal, folk på Working Holiday visum eller grupper av venner fra nærliggende steder, som for eksempel Toronto eller New York, som kommer til å tilbringe helgen i byen. Nicolas, Hostel manager
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>