Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hafez Guest House is located in the historical area of Shiraz, near the finest landmarks and attractions of the city, within easy walking distance (10 minutes by foot) so you don’t have to spend money on public transportation. One of the advantages of this hotel is an easy access to a variety of local attractions such as Nasir-ol-molk Mosque (Pink mosque) 40 meters away and other monuments including the holy shrine of Shah Cheragh, Vakil bazaar, Vakil Bath, etc.
"Hafez Guest House ACCEPTS SINGLE TRAVELERS and gives them the double room with 20 EURO instead of 25 euro"
The hotel has 6 rooms spread across 2 floors. Rooms are equipped with standard and modern facilities and furniture. The twin room features two comfortable beds, the double room (the King room) has one comfortable double bed. Breakfast and free WiFi are provided. The friendly reception team are at hand with a smile to help you with all your travel needs.
Hafez Guest House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Reception hours from 7:30 to 23:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>